BOARD OF DIRECTORS
A WIND OF CHANGE AT THE FHCQ-FECHIMMJune 21, 2021
At the Annual General Meeting on May 28-29, six new people were elected to administer the federation.
As of June 5, 2021, exchanges and discussions took place between the new board members and Mr. Gilles Nadon, the FHCQ-FECHIMM's Executive Director.
A mutual reflection led to the realization that a change in the general management was necessary to prioritize a new vision for the Federation.
Mr. Nadon has been appointed Executive Director of the FHCQ-FECHIMM from December 2019 to June 2021. During this complex period, amid a pandemic, he was able to provide the Federation with stable and wise leadership. The entire FHCQ-FECHIMM Board and staff thank him and wish him success in his new professional challenges.
All services of the FHCQ-FECHIMM continue to be offered by the dedicated team of 31 employees. The new Executive Director is expected to take office in August 2021.
The new FECHIMM-FHCQ Board of Directors is composed of :
- Line Beauséjour, President, Coop Mon toit
- Julie Gonthier Brazeau, Vice President, Coop Coup double
- Mathieu Riendeau, Treasurer, Coop Alfred Rouleau
- Dominique Pion, Secretary, Coop La Source
- Daniel Dion, Administrator, Coop Olymphia
- Patricia Gagné, Administrator, Coop Le Réverbère
- Pierre-Alain Cotnoir, Administrator, Coop Du Châtelet
- Kadidia Nikiema, Administrator, Coop Bassins du Havre
- Véronique Lamarre-Tremblay, Administrator, Coop La Légende
We would like to thank Mr. Gilles Nadon and outgoing directors Marie-Lise Bergeron (Coop Station 1), Oliva Torres (Coop du Chez Soi) and Josée Bertrand (Coop Petits et Grands) for their commitment.
The FHCQ-FECHIMM is the largest federation of housing cooperatives in Quebec. It has 484 member housing cooperatives with nearly 13,500 households. Together, they constitute one of the most important real estate players in the Greater Montreal area.
This text was written in French. The English version has been generated by a translation tool.